VICKS First Defence Nasal Spray 15ml
- Vicks First Defence is designed as a nasal spray to target what's considered as the main site of infection: the back of the nose.
- It is clinically proven to help stop a cold in its tracks. Use at first signs of a cold (tickle at the back of the throat or sneezing) or when you're exposed to cold viruses.
- Start to use at the first sign of a cold (e.g. a tickle at the back of the throat or sneezing) or on exposure to a cold, before the cold has fully developed. You can start using it if you feel at risk of catching a cold: use for up to 4 days only unless symptoms emerge and then continue use until symptoms subside.
Before first usage, remove the protective cap from the nozzle, hold bottle upright and prime the pump (into a tissue) by depressing it firmly several times.
Adults and children (12 years & older): Apply 2-3 sprays per nostril up to 4 times a day. Allow 4 hours between application, no more than 4 applications in 24 hours.
- Use only as directed: Do not tilt your head. Insert the nozzle into your nostril, aiming the nozzle outwards in the direction of your ear. Then fully depress the pump 2 or 3 times with firm even strokes and avoid inhaling deeply. Repeat for the other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle clean after use and replace protective cap. After periods of storage of greater than 1 week, prime again before use.
- Aqua, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (1 %), Succinic Acid (1%), Disodium Succinate (0.44 %), PCA (0.35 %), Phenethyl Alcohol, Zinc EDTA, Zinc Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Menthol, Camphor, Sodium Saccharin, Eucalyptol.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use this product in case of hypersensitivity to ingredients.
In the unlikely event of a serious suspected problem with this product
consult your healthcare professional.
- For nasal use only.
- It is recommended that pregnant and breast-feeding women consult with their healthcare professional before use.
- Do not use this container for more than one person