Liverprime® HD contains silibinin, the main active component of silymarin (milk thistle) which is complexed to phospholipids phosphatidylcholine) to provide synergistic support for liver health. Silibinin serves as an antioxidant, conserving glutathione in liver cells while stabilizing the liver cell membranes against oxidative attack. Silibinin also stimulates protein synthesis, supporting regeneration of liver cells. Phosphatidylcholine helps in the repair and replacement of cell membranes; it also increases the absorption of silibinin. This silibinin-phospholipid complex provides significant liver protection and enhanced bioavailability over conventional silymarin.
The product also contains vitamin E and zinc, antioxidant nutrients that help protect the liver from damaging toxins and free radicals; and B-vitamins that assist the liver in the breakdown of proteins, fats and carbohydrates into energy that the body can use.
- Silibinin, phosphatidylcholine, multivitamins, zinc
- Silibinin-phospholipids 240mg
- To help maintain liver health
- As an adjunct in the management (under proper medical supervision) of a variety of liver disorders, including:
- Acute and chronice viral hepatitis
- Liver cirrhosis
- Alcohol-related liver disease
- Liver damage from certain drugs (i.e., phenothiazine and butyrophenone)
- Fatty liver [e.g., Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) of Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)]
REMINDER: A doctor's prescription is required to purchase this product. Please upload your prescription by clicking the link above.
Our pharmacist will also get in touch with you to validate your prescription.